For any windows user, the name of Internet Explorer is quite familiar. The Internet Explorer (IE) is the popular graphical web browser developed by Microsoft. It's a free web browser which is famous for its advanced feature and tools. The latest version of IE has an advanced protected mode to restrict the attacker from accessing the sensitive personal data of the user. To ensure the digital privacy of its users, the IE complies with latest web standards. And to address various issues faced by its users, IE provides 24x7 Customer Support. The user can contact the experts at IE by dialing the official Internet Explorer Support Phone Number.
In the Internet Explorer, you can directly open the PDF documents by just clicking on the link. In case, you want to restrict the ability to access a PDF file due to security reasons; then you can do so.
Use the following procedure to restrict the PDF files from opening in the Internet Explorer:
- Launch the Internet Explorer on your PC.
- Go to the tab ‘Tools' and click on it.
- A drop-down menu will appear on your screen.
- Select the option ‘Manage Add-ons.'
- A ‘Manage Add-ons' window will be displayed on your screen.
- Choose the option ‘Toolbars and Extensions.'
- Now, click on the tab ‘Show.'
- A drop-down menu will be displayed showing various options.
- Click on the option ‘All Add-ons.'
- Now, you should scroll down in the list of options to find ‘Adobe PDF Reader.'
- Select the ‘Adobe PDF Reader' and click on the ‘Disable' button.
- Save the setting and exit the window.
The latest IE is good at performance as it has new and advanced tools which make it much better than its previous versions. Still, if you meet any difficulty while using it, contact Internet Explorer Customer Support to address the issue. The Customer Support of IE is available round the clock so that you can seek the assistance anytime you want. Also, the service is toll-free, which means that it will not cost you a single penny for availing the tech support. And to ensure that your time is not wasted because of phony Customer Care Number of IE, you should consider a trusted source to avail the number. ‘Contact for Help' is one of such trustworthy and reliable source. ‘Contact for Help' is an online directory that displays and enlists the Customer Support Number of various companies only after proper verification.