Avast antivirus is the most famous antivirus out there, and various users, who were running it in the previous Windows versions installed in the Windows 10 as well. Although Avast current version is fully-compatible with the Windows 10 operating system, some issues may still encounter from time to time. It happens when Avast doesn’t find the system files as a part of the Windows and thus trying to remove them. In such a situation, you can either call the experts at the Avast support number for quick solutions or check the workarounds below to fix your Avast antivirus issues in Windows 10.
Fix 1 – Windows 10 Action Center Doesn’t Identify Avast Antivirus
It is the most common problems you might face when the Windows Action Center doesn’t detect the Avast antivirus. If it happens, you will probably get a message in the lower right corner of the window stating like the ‘Windows didn’t find an antivirus program’ or ‘Windows Defender and Avast Antivirus are both disabled.’ Fortunately, you can follow the below steps to disable the Avast antivirus and then re-enable it so that Windows will be able to figure it out:
- Right-click on the Avast icon in the system taskbar.
- Visit the Shields control and select the Disable for at least 10 minutes.
- Later on, turn it on again in the same way, and choosing Enable all shields.
Fix 2 – Avast Causes Windows 10 Black Screen
Sometimes, installing Avast antivirus in Windows 10 can cause a black screen on their system. It’s a rare problem, but if you faced it, you could try this solution to fix the problem.
- Click the Avast icon in the system taskbar and access the user interface. Then, click the Settings tab, followed by the Active Protection window.
- Click the Customize button beside the File system Shield. Click the Exclusions tab, followed by the add button.
- Add the C:\Windows\Explorer.exe,’ and ‘C:\Windows\ImmersiveControlPanel\ SystemSettings.exe. Restart your PC.
Now, you no longer face the black screen problem. But if it continues, you can’t blame Avast antivirus for the issues.
Fix 3 – Error ‘Process Trust’ in Avast Installation
You might face this error when trying to install Avast antivirus on Windows 10. Typically, you will receive a ‘Process Trust’ fatal error stating that ‘Avast doesn’t trust Avast Installer,’ it means you can’t install it on your PC. It might happen due to interference between Avast and the currently running anti-virus program. At that time, turn off your current antivirus program and then try to install Avast.
If all else solutions haven’t helped to fix Avast antivirus problems in Windows 10 or you have additional queries regarding the Avast, you can call the Avast contact an agent via the customer care number and get the immediate solutions for several issues you might face when trying to use the Avast antivirus with Windows 10.